Opportunities & Persistence
History of the company
CDMA SA was founded in February 2009 by Vittorio Messere and Simon Hani. In the same year, CDMA became a member of the SO-FIT (formerly OAR-G) – Supervisory Organizations for Financial Intermediaries & Trustees. This regulatory body is affiliated to FINMA, the Swiss Federal Financial Market Supervisory Authority.
The firm moves into new offices located at Bd des Philosophes 17, Geneva. During this period of time, the team refines its innovative investment methodology. Clients embrace the new concept.
CDMA is a full member of SO-FIT: the Organisme de Surveillance pour Intermédiaires Financiers & Trustees. This membership allows us to operate as an asset manager in Switzerland..
SO-FIT is affiliated with FINMA: the Swiss Federal Financial Market Supervisory Authority.
As with any private asset management business, affiliation with a regulatory body such as SO-FIT ensures that our company complies with the relevant regulations, covering :
- Financial and legal reporting
- Due diligence before engaging with employees, custodian banks and even clients
- Audit requirements
For detailed information see the SO-FIT website.
Our investment schemes are tailored to the needs of a diverse client base.
It is through trust, interaction and experience that we position ourselves to serve you best.
Some highlights of Vittorio’s career :
- Asset and wealth management
- Investment fund management
- FX trading, by traditional and electronic means
- Creation and launch of a brokerage firm
- Electronic trading platforms
- Marketing and Sales
- Establishment and management of a regulated financial services company based in Ireland, which is regulated by IFSRA and MIFID compliant
- Setting up and managing an online trading desk
- Launch and management of an investment fund
- Various positions of responsibility: Board Member, CEO, Marketing Director, Trading Director
Some highlights of Simon’s career :
- Various positions of responsibility: Operations Director, Board Member
- FX trading through traditional as well as electronic means and trading of related instruments
- Marketing of financial instruments and services
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Negotiation with financial regulators and blue chip counterparties
- Compliance, AML, CTF and MLRO
- Management of financial service providers (in Switzerland and abroad)